Thursday, April 26, 2012

Growing Up So Fast

Wow, this little puppy is growing up so fast. She will be 5 months old this Saturday, and puppy teeth are coming out and being replaced with beautiful, adult teeth (which, I must add, I'm happy to see). Karlee brought her a new toy on Wednesday, and this is what I found on the floor after she had been playing with the toy:


It kind of grossed me out, to be honest, but she was happy and kept playing with the toy.

We also went into a restaurant for the first time to have lunch. I made sure it was someplace quiet (but still had good food for me) and low key for her. She did excellent.



I did take a toy for her to chew on, but I think next time I will leave it home.

Yesterday I needed to pick up a new hair dryer on the way home from work. I chose to go into K-Mart because it is never very busy in there. She behaved very well, sat by my side while I decided which dryer to purchase, sat between me and the checkout stand and waited while I purchased the dryer, and then we were out the door.

She is also getting very long AND tall. She's just going up too fast, but I am loving the additional freedoms that a more mature puppy brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment