Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Roller Coaster Week

Well, it has been a roller coaster week at our house. Katie left for graduate school in Connecticut yesterday, so we have been having a lot of tears and soaking up as much of the puppy as we can.

Katie not wanting to let go of Mariko

Because Katie was leaving, I've taken some more time off work (yes, I do work, usually). So Mariko has been enjoying a lot of relax time.

Practicing under (I think playing with Bailey as well, ha ha )

Not working is exhausting

She misses Katie :-(

Being good

We are back to work today and she's doing VERY well. I had to go into a room and update about 24 computers. I put her in a down(stay) at the front of the room while I walked around and made sure they were all current and up-to-date with software, and there she stayed.

Mariko, you are always an awesome puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment