Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Random Pictures

Our life has been a little upside down with the passing of my sister, so Mariko has really been on vacation since Christmas (plus, the weather has been so incredibly cold and snowy, that we have all been housebound). Since we really haven't worked or trained, I thought I would share some of the "fun" moments during the last few weeks.

She was cold, then VERY happy.

Not allowed in the kitchen, this is why she was pouting when I questioned her about being there.

If I'm in a kennel, and I pretend that I'm asleep, maybe I won't have to go to work.

Needs to cover her eyes to deal with the fact that she is working again.

Yes, this puppy continues to be our source of laughter and light, even if she is showing attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment