Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Having a Fun Summer

We can't believe that summer is finally here. It is bitter sweet, since we turn Mariko in in just a little over one month. I find myself trying to savor every moment with this silly puppy, and the little things don't seem to matter so much any more . . . she seems almost perfect to me now.

We had the opportunity to attend a conference at a mountain resort with about 1200 attendees this last week. Mariko was, of course, an amazing dog during the entire conference. I even had a couple of presentation where she curled up in a corner behind the podium and no one even knew she was there. Such an amazing dog.

Settling into the hotel room upon arrival
Conference mascot
Special guest . . . MC Hammer. Mariko had so much fun

Beautiful view from the resort

Happy to be back to work

Not going to lie . . . I am going to miss this amazing puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment