Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our Girl is Off to College

Well, the day we have been training the last 19 months for has come and gone. I still find myself wiping a myriad of tears (happy, sad, hopeful, anxious, the list goes on). Mariko is probably the most amazing dog I have ever met. She blessed our lives every day that she was in it. There was never a day I doubted that we were the ones that were destined to raise her, nor do I doubt she will do great things in whatever it is she chooses to do. As Dr. Seuss would say, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Well, there are tears but I would not trade them for never having her bless our lives. We are richer because she was with us for such a short time. Mariko, we will ALWAYS love you, and we will NEVER forget you.








Good luck goof girl. We will miss you every single day, but know you are destined to do great things. Thank you for loving us and for letting us love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment