Monday, July 30, 2012

Catching Up

Wow, it has been a whirlwind two weeks (or maybe three). I traveled to St. Louis for  conference without Mariko. It was very strange for me to be without her for that long, and I found myself looking at different surfaces that she would have been able to experience, and the sounds of a city would have been great for her to experience as well.



After returning from St. Louis, we were on the road again (this time Mariko was able to attend) headed to Cedar City, Utah for a meeting. It was about 5 1/2 hour drive and Mariko was excellent. She even settle right into the hotel like a pro when we arrived.

Kicking back for the night

Being good during the day-long meeting

Catching up on cradle and massage

It was so good to get back home and have this little stinker by my side again, but it will be interesting to see how she likes going back to work. After arriving back home from Cedar City, we spent the following week on vacation, so Mariko and I are both undergoing some depression right now, as we are both "back to work" on this beautiful Monday morning (well, I'm back to work and Mariko is snoring under my desk, ha ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment