Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jaws!

Mariko had her first "sleepover" this week and did great! She even learned to go down stairs while I was away. She didn't mind that she was with another handler, which is good, but I do think she missed being around our Sheltie, Bailey (and Bailey missed her too).

When we came into work this morning she acted like she owns the place, and I will admit that she is displaying very good leash manners and sitting quietly if I stop to talk with someone. What a good puppy!

It was snowing pretty hard this morning when we came in so I didn't bring the kennel into the office. After we walked through the door, Mariko ran to the blanket (like she owns the place) and settled right in. After a couple of hours I looked under my desk to make sure she was doing okay, and this is what I had the opportunity to witness:

JAWS!

Gotta love those jowls. She actually reminds me of the underside of an alligator :-) Not very ladylike for sleeping, but this girl knows how to get comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment