Thursday, March 22, 2012

WOW, She Really Grew

WOW, how time flies when you are having fun! Haven't posted for a while, life has been happening. We took the family to Hawaii for a week and had an absolutely great time, as did Mariko. She went to play with Aunt Wendy and Uncle John for a week and had lots of their "little" family members around as well. It was such a great experience for her to be able to have little people to play with, as well as other handlers. We missed her, but she got a great report card.

When we returned, I wasn't sure I was getting the same puppy back. She grew at least two feet.



It is interesting that the nightly routines still remains the same, however. After I let the dogs out for the night last night, Ginger and Bailey got up on the bed and this is where I found Mariko:


She looked so comfortable, that I didn't have the heart to make her get into her kennel just yet. I thought I would give her just a few more minutes. This was the result of a few more minutes:


And she was snoring like a champion. Needless to say, I got the pouty face when I woke her up to get into her kennel for the night.

We go to the vet this Saturday for her last round of puppy shots until next year. Super excited to be able to start taking her places, especially puppy school for some additional training and socialization. She is doing so good at work, puppy school is going to make additional public places possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment