Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Day

Well, besides being a Monday, I had a doctor's appointment and obedience training for Mariko. I decided to take the elevator, as opposed to the stairs I usually take, up to the third floor. As we got in the elevator, it occurred to me that it has been since Mariko was a few months old that she has been back in an elevator. She was a little nervous at first, but then settled right in. She was great in the doctor's office as well.

Sitting under my legs in the waiting area


Totally bored with it all

Waiting in the exam room

Are you finished yet?

After my doctor appointment I ran home, fed dogs and let them relax while I hit a Zumba class. After class I ran home quickly, changed clothes and grabbed Mariko and back out the door we went for some obedience training.

Yes, something smells good on this blanket.

Wait, there's some over here too.

Okay, I'll stay if I really must.

We practiced stay with distraction, which Mariko needs a LOT of practice. It was quite a bit of brain work so when we got home Mariko decided on her own to practice the bed command :-) I love brain tired dogs!


We'll pretend to practice bed . . . secretly, I'm REALLY tired.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment