Friday, November 9, 2012

Busy

Life has been a little busy, just got back from a great trip to Atlanta, which meant Mariko had some more learning to be in the kennel during the day (which I'm not sure she did a lot of because Karlee and Kyle were both in and out).

Karlee and Mariko practicing cradle.

I had actually entertained the thought of trying to get the airline to approve Mariko to travel with me this last time, but decided against it and I'm really glad I did . . . . as I ended up on the 33rd floor of this GINORMOUS hotel, with VERY slow elevators.

Grand Marque Atlanta Georgia

Hotel

Not sure I would have been able to sleep much worrying about getting Mariko out to toilet in time :-) I know she would have done fine, but I really would have worried.

Gotta love the "back to work" face

I'm not sure, but I think she was a little poutty when we went badk to work on Monday.



These two are cuddle buddies

We woke up to cold, wind, and the start of a snowstorm this morning. I think Mariko has put the bad weather out of her brain because she ran out to toilet this morning and it was the fastest I have ever seen her take care of business, ha ha. Here we go :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment