Monday, November 26, 2012

Mariko's First Thanksgiving

As we prepared for the holidays, Mariko decided on her last day at work, to watch the Box Elder bugs crawling around in the light fixtures above my desk . . . . ewwe:





We had five wonderful days away from work (and yes, she's telling me today that she is not happy about being back to work). We had a very relaxing holiday. While I was busy cooking on Thursday, I think she could smell the turkey :-)

I smell turkey!

We took some time out for pampering . . . nail trimming, ear cleaning, and teeth brushing . . . and of course some massage :-)




Friday evening we had friends over for dinner and a couple of games. Mariko got in a lot of practice for the "bed/stay" commands. She did very well. But got pretty spoiled by our company :-)


Wednesday is Mariko's first birthday, so we will be posting party pictures, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment